Comments in relation to our blog posts are welcomed by the University. Users are asked to note and observe the University’s comments policy:
- Comments should be reasonable or constructive, contributing to the wider academic or policy debate.
- Users are encouraged to engage with the substance of the arguments put forward by the authors of blog posts. Personal attacks on blog authors (or other commenters) will be deleted.
- Users should avoid using language that is offensive or inappropriate. Comments deemed in breach of these guidelines will be removed.
- Users should avoid inappropriate or offensive usernames.
- Comments that include advertising are not permitted.
- The University reserves the right to edit or remove any and all comments. Users who infringe the commentary guidelines may be blocked from commenting on future posts.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, but will not be published on the blog, nor shared. The blog administrator may use email addresses contact users privately in relation to posts.